It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 am 

"I have a video in .flv format that I am trying to edit in Windows Movie Maker. The trouble is that WMM does not seem to recognize the .flv format (of course!). Can't locate a codec that will allow .flv files in WMM. How can I convert my .flv file into a format that is compatible with Movie Maker?"

"How to edit FLV videos for Youtube? Ok, well I am making this green nday video about the song 21 guns. I got the flv download and the mp4 download, but it says there the same thing when i edit it with windows movie maker... any suggestions or crap like that? im totally lost"

"How can I edit FLV files in iMovie or Quicktime? I downloaded a bunch of FLV files for a presentation (personal, not for profit or business...a school project), and I want to bring them into iMovie, Final Cut Express, or some editing software, but the programs won't import the file types. QuickTime won't open the files and save them as QT movies, either. Please help?"

FLV is the abbreviated form of Flash Video, which is a popular streaming media format. People can edit FLV files with Iorgsoft flv editor . When FLV movies are embedded in web pages, people can watch FLV as soon as they open the pages. As a result, hot video websites and social interacting platforms widely apply FLV as their online video format. follow is the detailed how to edit flv
Step 1: Import flv videos to the flv editor

Step 2: edit flv files

There are three ways for you to edit flv video with FLV Editor: Video Clip, Video Crop, Video Effect, Video Transition

Step 3: Output parameter settings
you can also add special transition from Transition tab on the top of the panel which can be choosing from "Fade", "Slide" and "3D" sub-tab of Transition to make more professional video

Step 4: Save and publish
If you are eager to exchange your DIY flash movies with your friends online, press "Finish" and choose "save and publish" output option. You can upload videos directly to YouTube and Facebook.

what is a flv file?
A file with the FLV file extension is a Flash Video file. The Flash Video format is a video format defined by Adobe Systems. Flash Video is the standard video format used by nearly all embedded video on the Internet including the videos found on YouTube, Google Video, and many more websites. Other types of files may also use the FLV file extension. If you know of any additional file formats that use the .FLV extension, please let me know so I can update this information.

http://www.rchall.com/viewtopic.php?p=14552#14552
http://www.nuecesdemocrats.org/forum/vi ... f=5&t=9257
http://www.toserbayogya.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=2&t=782